International College of Hotel Management
Currently lecturing year 3 and 4 students at the International College of Hotel Management who are undertaking a Bachelor of Business (Hotel Management) or a Bachelor of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association):
• International Business Strategy
• Customer Relationship Management
• International Hotel Brand Management
General Practice SA
• Vision and Mission statements
• Market Research
• Development of Training Program
• Marketing Planning and Execution
• Brief for new Website development and Database enhancements
• Grant application for Industry Skills Fund
Best Jobs in the World
At the South Australian Tourism Commission Siggi oversaw the project management and successful implementation of a number of global strategic marketing campaigns with Tourism Australia including “Best Jobs in the World” campaign.
South Australian Tourism Commission
For nine years Siggi was responsible for the leadership and management of SATC's international marketing activities to heighten consumer and trade awareness and maximising conversion that resulted in increased international visitation and tourism expenditure.